marți, 25 septembrie 2012

Gifts for the Birthday Swap

Although I am not very active concerning posts on this blog, I do take my time to visit you, my dear mini friends, and witness most (if not all) your progress on your mini projects. On the other hand, I am rather surprised to see that,in spite of my absence, I already have a handful of followers, so I want to thank everyone and tell you that I am thinking of organizing a giveaway very soon as my way of showing you my appreciation.

Meanwhile, I want to show you the gifts I made for two of my mini friends who take part in the birthday swap organized by Kaisa. I am talking about Cristina


and Teresa
 

There is a hat, a laptop, wrapping paper, vintage labels, botanic atlas, pictures to be framed, carpets, trays, baby onesie etc. I would be happy to know these are things these miniaturists are going to use some day... It is so much fun doing stuff for other people and hoping they will be pleased with their gift! Happy birthday again, ladies!

Until my next post, I'm wishing you happy crafting and playing!

Hugs,
Simona

3 comentarii:

Maria Ireland spunea...

Your gifts to Cristina and Teresa are beautiful as are the gifts you sent to me. Its so exciting to open gifts that have been made just for you :)
Hugs Maria

Unknown spunea...

Hi Simona,
your gifts to Cristina and Teresa are so wonderful. I like the photo album, the laptop and the herbarium book especially. Wonderful ideas.
Hugs from Craftland

Unknown spunea...

Hi Simona, your gifts to Teresa and Cristina are wonderful. Love your books with real sites. I hope you are well. Greetings from Craftland